Monday, September 24, 2007

Hey guys, this is Danielle...I personally haven't posted in a while and wanted to let you know that I am doing well and LOVING it here. I love the city and all the people we live with. I have had a lot of interviews so it's nice because I have a lot of options on where I want to work. I had an interview at barnes and noble today...that is really where I think I want to work. They said that they will call in 5 to 7 days to let us know (it was a group interview). I have two interviews tomorrow. One at starbucks and one at the university of Washington (for a temp job). Oh yeah, Travis might just have another interview coming up soon if we decide to go forward with it...it's for a 3 month contract job, we will let you know what we decide.

Also if you guys could be praying for me...I have had some pretty bad neck pain off and on for a while now. I actually made and appointment w/ a chiropractor today, hopefully that will help. I just really want to start a new job healthy and pain free :)

Well, we miss you guys a lot thanks for all your support and prayers! Also hopefully we will have a phone soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Travis & Danielle
Kyle & Liz was over today, and Kyle found your blog spot for me. I really enjoyed your pictures. I miss you guys.
I wish I could have there when your truck broke down.
I have been praying for your job search. I hope every thing goes well for you.
When you find time please post your mailing address. Love dad